iFly.ua - cheap flights
iFly.ua – of a well-known ticket brand in Ukraine, owned by the travel operator Delta Travel. Regular and charter flights are available for booking. The company has been operating in the travel services market for a long time and has contractual relations with many airlines, which allows it to provide the lowest prices for flights to its customers.
You can pay for the booked ticket on the website using bank cards, payment services and electronic money. Dofine service is quite simple, functional and convenient. It is possible to plan complex routes.
- 03057, Ukraine, Kyiv, Pobedy Ave. 43;
- +38 044 393 22 33
- +38 093 549 98 89
Rate the service of a travel agent
Share with your friends!
Thank you for your help. I will always contact your company.
Please convey to your management the words of gratitude for the efficiency in work and the patient staff.
I fly often, I have been using the services of the site for five years now, booking is convenient, fast. The deadline for paying for tickets comes to the phone and mail, without overpayments and commissions I pay in Privat, in an hour I have a ticket in the mail. Allwhere you can call and clarify All questions, so I recommend Allm boldly.
We have arrived, All Good.))
Can you please tell me how we can return the return tickets? we think to stay a little longer..
We thought about postponing the date, but so far it is difficult to say exactly when we will fly back.
So we're just canceling for now. What are our actions?
Thank you very much
I'm very grateful to you
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! YOU ARE LIKE ALLWHERE TO GO!!! PATIENCE AND GOOD CUSTOMERS!!!
I beg you to disturb your air partners again.
1. We were told that there was no need to receive luggage at the Dubai airport, we would receive it in Beijing. However, in the link they gave us it says "passengers traveling on a flydubai flight need to collect their baggage upon arrival at Dubai Airport and check in for an Emirates flight...". And in the same link, in the "Important additional information" section, they write that baggage is received at the final destination.
Q: WHERE DO WE COLLECT BAGGAGE?
2. The airport website says that passengers whose transit time is more than 4 hours at Dubai airport receive a ticket (voucher) for meals. Nothing more is explained. We are offered to find out at the Zhuliany airport. I imagine that the girl who receives the luggage will answer us, there is no one else to ask. It seems to me that a person who sells his service, i.e., our ticket, should know this question.
Question: WHERE AND FROM WHOM WE GET THIS COUPON (VOUCHER) FOR FOOD. OR WE DON'T HAVE IT.
3. The most difficult question for us is related to the transition from one terminal to another, and twice. After reviewing many links and videos, reading a lot of reviews from tourists, we do not have a clear picture.
When going from terminal 2 to terminal 3:
- in one case they write that you need to go to the transit counter and they will show us the way.
- in another case, they write to approach the Connections racks.
Question: WHICH STAND SHOULD WE GO TO WHEN TRANSITION OF TERMINAL 2 TO TERMINAL 3?
On the way back from terminal 3 to terminal 2, the picture is different, this terminal is huge. And the story that we will be transported by bus does not suit me. There are many floors, long distances and tourists describe how they wandered for hours and got into a dead end.
Moreover, in the description of the airport there is an opportunity to attach a ticket and the path of passage will be displayed on the screen with arrows, but we do not have a barcode on the tickets, therefore, it is useless to apply.
I suppose that the scheme may look like this: after arrival, find the "Information" counter on the 4th floor. From it, find a pointer to 1 floor, go down and find the "Transit" counter. There you will find a pointer to the bus that looks like this: ".....".
Question: GIVE US, PLEASE SCHEMATICALLY, TAKING SOME REFERENCE POINT (for example, an information desk on the 4th floor, or any other reference point), OUR WAY. DIRECTION US ON THE ARROWS ON WHICH floor, IN WHICH DIRECTION WE SHOULD MOVE. AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE RESULT (what is the name of this bus, shuttle in English or something else).
I would be very grateful if you could give us some advice.